General Conference weekend, as always, was wonderful and uplifting. Because our silly apartment TV wasn't working, we watched the morning session on our laptops with cinnamon rolls and strawberries, then went to the Taylor Chapel for the other sessions. It was a wonderful feeling to go to a place where most of the campus was together and listen to the prophets speak. I love being at BYU-Idaho. So. Much.
We even bought shiny Easter eggs to put candy in (see back there?) so we could celebrate Easter together even though it wasn't for a couple other weekends.
Josh, who I began dating in January (maybe that story will have to be a post on it's own!) came over after conference and we took some photos together, which surprisingly we hadn't before. It was a gorgeous weekend weather-wise, and well enjoyed.
Whats with the face mister?!
Aww, here we go.
Pretty sure if anyone was outside and saw us, they'd think we're weirdos. Which...
We are :)

What?!?!? You didn't tell me about Josh!!
ReplyDeleteHaha, I know! We need to catch up! He still needs to go on a mission, so I'm not getting engaged anytime soon, don't worry!
ReplyDelete