It was a sunny, gorgeous evening, and I was begging my roommate Erin to come with me on a walk to the park, so we finally went. But along the way, we had to stop at Rexburg's old abandoned (haunted only at night) house. Here is how I documented our walk along the way...
Erin in her cute colorful jacket that I love.
Pretending she punched in the window. It was already broken.
I'm not sure I like the new trend of open windows next to a bathtub...mm, no.
Swing in the backyard on the tree. With random school desks scattered in the lawn.
See? School desk!
Erin's a tree-climber.
And right here it looks like I'm a tree model...or tree creeper.
KEEP OUT. Does this make us law breakers? Ooops! It was only a garage...
She just can't get enough of trees, I tell ya.
When we finally made it to the park, all the big swings were taken. So we took the baby swings.
Erin and I with the self-timer set on my camera. We're silly.
Me and my wowthisflashisblinding face, and Erin and her cutness saying goodbye to the night, and goodbye (for her) to Porter Park!
A few days later was her graduation from BYU-I! Sad day for me. This wonderful girl is out in the world now to teach Early Childhood and Special Education.
Thanks for being so cool, Miss Erin D, I'm so glad we were roommates :)

No comments:
Post a Comment