Me and Britt at Sammy's getting shakes
Me and Britt before we did the Mud Mayhem Obstacle Course
Me, Brandi and Erin getting fresh breath for FHE
Sara making banana-chocolate chip-nut bread...ooh she's our favorite cook! Always yummy treats :)
Erin being studious and looking pretty
Me and Erin with Sara's delicious banana bread that we felt like modeling
Britt getting into the fridge wearing a blanket cape.
Erin and I on our way to Cocoa Bean for a cupcake and warm hot chocolate!
Enjoying her Better than Whatever cupcake...or was that what it was called?
Me enjoying my Mexican Chocolate cupcake...represent!
We get along so great and laugh our heads off at each other all the time. We all think we're pretty funny :) I feel so blessed to have been put in roommate situations where I've clicked and learned to love each of the girls I'm with!
Sophomore year, Fall Semester, and two of them will be staying Winter Semester too, yippee!


No comments:
Post a Comment