As a whole, we're about 40 even I think. Not everyone of us made it to the photo shoot, but those of us who did can tell you it was a freeze-your-butt-off experience! Hazardous -10 degree winds were blowing around us...and notice how many of us are in short sleeved shirts. That's me. Such a smart group we are, aren't we? I mean, we are designers. We try to be classy, no matter what the cost. It's what we've been trained to do.
Our serious-fashionista pose
All lined up in a nice, neat row
One of our better, successful, we-don't-look-like-we're-freezing poses
This is us. In reality.
Once again. And this is how Brother McRae knows us best.
The camaraderie between us in the program is my favorite thing. I hope we remain friends for life, or at least in touch once we all graduate and leave. Because honestly, what we're going through together right now, a very difficult and frustrating design program, is making us remember how important it is to rely on each other for emotional, spiritual, and physical strength!
Interior Design is a sisterhood if you ask me. Oh, plus T'jae :) He's our one man. And we love him too; he's a great hugger. And a many more things, but hugs from T'jae tend to make your day 10x better than they were before, and that's pretty cool, I think. We girls need at least one man to keep us sane around this department :)





No comments:
Post a Comment