It's especially hard when your newly made best friend Katelynn Elliker isn't here to stay up with you and then sleep on your couch, make you some yummy grilled cheese, or hug you when you're stressed. And it's equally difficult not seeing the boy you became best friends with in a matter of a 3 month semester, Parker Banks, every day, let him walk you to class, or sit by you on the couch when you're busy with homework and he puts up with it because he just wants to spend time with you. To say the least, it's been a hard last few days since arriving back. I am hopeful though, that after going to my new ward on Sunday and getting assigned a Family Home Evening group, I will be able to step out of the mindset I'm in now, of being alone and missing the people I love, and make more friends without replacing the ones I came to love before...
Wish me luck, I'm trying to keep a positive attitude!! Here's to you guys..
Love, Emily


Emily!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you started a blog. I'm excited to read all about the fun you are having in Rexburg. I get a little emotional thinking about the time I spent there. It really was one of the greatest times of my life. It's hard to believe that it was 20 years ago, I really am that old!
Debbie LeBaron