I need someone who will understand my absolute love of:
colorful things
photography
high heeled shoesfood
LOVE
babies and all the cute things that come with them
fashion and trying new things accordingly
new songs on the radio
dancing all-crazy-like
Harry Potter
LOTR
books based on true life stories
laughing, all the time
Who understands my need for:
compliments
affection
pep-talks when I'm unmotivated
a hand to hold
a forehead to be kissed
priesthood blessings
sincere and frequent spoken or written praise
visiting the mountains or the ocean at least once a year
a window above the sink
Someone who will understand that I'm good at:
listening
persuasion
feeling and acting on compassion
spelling on command
enduring pain w/o pain meds
lullabying a baby to sleep
tip-toeing in or out of a room with absolute stealth
being ok with last minute plans and spontaneity
taking pictures
remembering the details but not always the big things
And will understand that I'm not good at:
confrontation
actually wearing the first thing I put on in the morning
making a decision in a short period of time
keeping a straight face
knowing popular movie quotes
calming myself down in a stressful situation
stopping worrying when I should
math
following driving directions
Someone who knows that I enjoy:
sleeping in, but not past noon
closing my eyes and soaking up the sunshine in a warm car
chocolate, in any form
donating blood
making wishes at all the cliche times and on all the cliche things
cuddling
taking risks
visiting hospitals
dancing in the rain or at any time at all
star gazing
black and white movies
poetry
classical music
And that I don't really enjoy:
discussing politics
cake
icky looking florescent lights
humidity
being left alone
crude humor or insulting jokes
That I'm deathly afraid of:
spiders
the dark
the idea of not being able to have kids
horror movies
And that my pet peeves happen to be:
anyone looking over my shoulder when I'm reading, writing or drawing
people singing off-key with their headphones in so they can't hear themselves
when one sweat-shirt string is tucked up how it's not supposed to be
when one of my shoe laces is more lose than the other
a hanging picture that's accidentally crooked on the wall
And that I'm still a little kid at heart because I enjoy:
swinging on the swings at the park
playing hide-and-go-seek
making pinky promises
secret handshakes
roller coasters but not the super scary drop ones
primary songs
bubbles
drinking straight from the milk carton
and spinning around in circles till I fall down
So yep...it's all out there now! Maybe you learned things you didn't know before? And luckily enough, that was the point :)
~Em
No comments:
Post a Comment