In mid July we met our cousins from Utah in Nauvoo Illinios and had a great couple of days together!
Outside the Post Office from the 1840s
Kids on a wagon :)
Pioneer girls
Stilts old-time style...not easy!
Deeeeelicous fruit! THIS is what Sumer's about.
Bonfire time
Roasted hot dogs!
Smmmmooorrrress!
And puppies :)
Ice cream cones at Union Square
Madison's Union
Shoesies
Beautiful sister by the lake
My first Brewers game in Milwaukee
Blake kept avoiding pictures, so this is lovely Melissa and Me
This adorable baby girl and her family moved out of our ward to Ohio for their dad's work.
Me and Rebecca were her favorites ;) I already miss this cuddly girl!
Although this is not all I've done this summer, this is what I have documented in photos so far! It's been such a different experience coming home to a place that I left and to things that have changed since I've gone to college. It's fun seeing family and friends, but I definitely miss those new friends I've made at school...Fall will be here soon enough, I know, so for now, I'm just enjoying no homework, getting adequate sleep, eating food I don't have to pay for, and saying goodnight to my family not just over the phone.
I'll be back soon to update again I'm sure! For now...life is good :)

No comments:
Post a Comment